Paolo Scarioni founded Scarioni Angelucci e Associati in July 2013. He previously worked with Studio di Consulenza Legale e Tributaria (Milan office of Arthur Andersen & Co.) from 1989 to 1997 and with Studio Facchini Rossi Scarioni, which he co-founded in 1998.
His areas of expertise include corporate reorganizations, the disposal of significant shareholdings and the protection of family assets for the purpose of their transfer in favor of descendants
He is the author of a number of publications on tax matters and participates as speaker at several tax seminars and conferences organized by primary Italian Universities.
È consigliere di intermediari vigilati e membro di collegi sindacali di holding cui fanno capo società quotate.
He graduated in Law and Business Administration at Università degli Studi di Pavia.
He is admitted to the Association of Chartered Accountants and to the Register of Auditors.
Languages: Italian – English
Main works of which he is the author or co-author:
- The taxation of profits from foreign sources in Italy, Milan, 2020;
- The taxation of the trust in the Italian tax system, Milan, 2020;
- La tassazione delle opere d’arte, Milano, 2014;
- Italian taxation of inheritances and trusts, Milano, 2012;
- Primi commenti in materia di Ires, Pavia, 2004;
- L’imposta sulle società nel progetto di riforma fiscale, Roma, 2002;
- La tassazione delle rendite finanziarie, Bologna, 1999;
- Le partecipazioni societarie nel reddito d’impresa, Bologna, 1997.